“The poncho, was one of the typical clothes of the Paracas, a Peruvian, Pre-Inca Culture around 500 B.C”
Ponchos were originally worn to wars both as a rain suit and ground sheet for sleeping or as a blanket but now it is made out of wool and other materials to keep us warm so dare I say that all you need for this spring is a Poncho.
Super warm and easy to throw on, on skirts, leggings, shorts. About anything. So here you go, your number one spring essential.
We’ve finally brought a combined post to the table. And there’ll be more in future. I do hope y’all are doing good.
Photo Credit – Afro gentleman | check his site out.
So guys, We were featured on IFB(Independent Fashion Bloggers) last week, whaaaa. I’m so excited that OmniaVitae is being recognized. Slowly but surely.
Fashion Shades of Grey
Fashion month has come and gone. What have we learned? IFB bloggers found celebrations of motherhood, diversity, and technology, as well as fear of empty spaces (!) on the runway. OK maybe that last one’s not a celebration, but interesting nonetheless. We also celebrated our amazing mothers, color trends for spring, wedding inspiration, and more. Peruse the best of the week below!
Links à la Mode: March 5
- A Handful of Stories: The Definitive Guide to Spring ’15 Color Trends
- Al-Balsam Life: Dolce & Gabbana Celebrates Motherhood
- A Sparkle Factor: How to Dress Like House of Cards’ Carrie Underwood
- Attire Club: Men and the Color Pink: a Cultural History
- Cat Eyes + Skinny Jeans: Spring Break Beauty Survival Guide
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet: Inspired by: Downton Abbey Weddings
- Kremb de la Kremb: Going Grey
- Modavracha’s Spot: The Benefits of Using Engageya Widgets
- Ms. Fabulous: Badass Models on the FTL Moda Runway
- Omnia Vitae: 12 Staples Every Girl Should Own
- Purushu Arie: A Technologic Upgrade in Fashion
- Save. Spend. Splurge: How to Know if a Chanel Tweed Suit Is Real
- State of Cate: 5 Classic Novels You Must Read
- Storybook Apothecary: Horrible Films I Loved as a Kid
- Style Destino: 5 Vegan Lipstick Must-Haves
- Stylist Diva: 12 Things Morning Habits for Successful At-Home Entrepreneurs
- Style Inked: The Art of Block Printing
- That Paki Blog: How VFiles Is Changing Fashion
- We Are Ready Made: Horror Vacui
- The Fashion Junki: How to Get Rid of Winter Blues